Lately I have been very busy with work and other things. Because I haven't had much time to write anything, here's a picture of me drilling magazines. Oh yes!
Drilling magazines, eh? The mind boggles! I've been pretty busy too... back off up to the studio shortly, to finish a display sample book for a course I'm teaching in May. Hope you get the work done!
Drilling magazines, eh? The mind boggles! I've been pretty busy too... back off up to the studio shortly, to finish a display sample book for a course I'm teaching in May. Hope you get the work done!
ReplyDeleteHi there V,
ReplyDeleteJust wondering if you might put an email subscription gadget on you blog, so I can get your new posts straight away. :D
~Sonya~
www.sagoontuesdays.com.au
Just added! Sorry for the delay, I've still been busy : D
DeleteWoohoo - thanks ;D
ReplyDeleteBusy- I totally get it.
Cheers
~Sonya~
www.sagoontuesdays.com.au