Thursday, 8 September 2011

WWJLD

Fine Bookbinding by Jen Lindsay

Slowly getting back to the books. I know I haven't been much of a blogger or even a binder lately, but I'm still alive. During the last two months I have been mostly just organising things (also dismantling some, it seems) and now that everything's organised, I'm ready to start working on something. I have a reason to believe that this autumn and winter will both provide more than enough time for just about every project I have been intending to do. I kind of like the idea. We'll see what comes out of this all.

Light

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like me yesterday. I did a little organizing in my craft closet and I had the same thought as you. Fall and winter will give me all the extra time to work on my very long list of projects.

    ReplyDelete